Thursday, October 23, 2014

A home for the dolls

Well guess what we discovered. YouTube videos of dollhouse tours! 
Wow there are some pretty amazing AG doll homes out there! I started looking on Pinterest for plans to build one. I asked my husband to build one. He promised he would in the spring. 
Well that's like 6 months away and I could have grey hair by then! I'm not really that patient when I want stuff done!
 
I looked on kijiji, our version of craigslist and found an AG dollhouse advertised but it looked more like a Barbie house, all plasticy and  pink. No thank you. 

I wanted wood. Blank walls and rooms that we could decorate and fill with our own collection of stuff. I resigned myself to wait until I could nag hubby into it...... 

But then I saw this on kijiji....

And well. I had to have it. 

I thought about saving it for Christmas. 
But yeah. That didn't happen. 
I'll post a tour of our doll house very soon. It's a constant work in progress! 




No comments:

Post a Comment