Friday, October 31, 2014

Doll haul

We went shopping today and found some of the cutest little things for the dollhouse!! 

This little barrel of monkeys!! It was on a key chain which I removed. 
And it fits perfectly on Julia's hand! 
So so cute! I found this at a specialty toy store called Toad Hall and it was in the dollar section! 

For the boys... This tiny alarm clock that actually works! This was my favourite find of the day. Again it was on a key chain. I got this at Spencer's. It was a bit pricey for what I like to spend on dollhouse treasures at $10 but it was too cute not to get! 
My second favourite find of the day was the little paint set. It's so tiny! And it's real paints! And it was $1!!!! 

Also for the boys room, a few toys. 
The soccer ball was an old air freshener from my husbands car. It's a little big but oh well. 
Little baseball bat had gum in it, but it was a nice size for the dolls. The basketball net and ball are perfect!!! Both are from the specialty toy store. 

This little flip book... Too cute. And fun. It has stickers in it. 


This little ducky for the bath. It was $3.99 from toad hall. 

This little "rug" was from dollarama but it was actually a thing for washing the floor!
The laundry basket is from dollarama as well. 

These apples are just way too cute! They're from michaels. You get more than I needed in a bag for $11.99. A bit pricey but I had a coupon for 50% off

Gumball machine from dollarama.. And the pop bottles are actually Jolly Ranchers lip gloss from Claire's!

Another of my favourite finds today are the tiny playing cards and the tiny crossword and sudoko books! I pictured them beside a dolls hand to show the size comparison. These were also from toad hall. 


This is a little locker light that was on clearance at Walmart. It actually lights up and spins. 

Well of course this is gold mine gum. But I thought the bag would be cute to use as a gym bag or something for the boys. 

Last but not least Julia got a new out fit. From michaels, the Springfield collection. Of course the dolls all share clothes ...
I'm not sure who had more fun shopping today, my 4 year old or me!

No comments:

Post a Comment